Scroll Down to Register for the 2016-2017 Sunday Nights.
Register by September 11th to avoid increased costs and to ensure your child's participation (some programs have limited spots available).
Thank you for your interest in the youth ministry at St. Andrew the Apostle. Our exceptional catechesis program is characterized by these hallmarks:
- Discipleship--empowering them to live as disciples of God.
- Connection--draw them to participate in the life, mission, and work of the Catholic faith community.
- Giftedness and Growth--to foster the total personal and spiritual growth of each young person; encourage them to use their talents to share the message of Jesus Christ.
- Entire Parish Involvement--its more than programs and events. It is the response of the Christian community to the needs of our youth. It is also sharing the unique gifts of the youth with the community!
Through these hallmarks, our teachers and staff provide a fun and faith-filled program for your student(s). We hope you will join us on Sunday Nights (September to May) for these programs.
Parishioner Registration Fees (Grades K-12th):
Non-Parishioner Registration Fees (Grades K-12th):
- $75 for one student
- $95 for two students
- $115 for three or more
- Add $25 per student for First Communion and/or Confirmation.
- Add $20 if payment or payment plan is not made by October 1st. For payment plan, please setup a 3-month or less recurring payment. You can select this option, when you pay at our site.
Benedictine Brothers or Sanctimonia Fees (Grades 9-12th Only):
- $130 for one student
- $150 for two students
- $170 for three or more
- Add $75 per student for First Communion and/or Confirmation.
- Add $20 if payment or payment plan is not made by October 1st.
- Free for those registered for "Sunday Nights"
- $40 for one student
- $55 for two students
- $70 for three or more
- To join the program, please submit the online form below by September 11th. After submitting your registration form, follow the prompts to pay online or turn in payment to the parish offices no later than October 1st.
- If payment or 3-month payment plan is not setup by October 1st, a $20 penalty will be assessed. No one is turned away for lack of funds. If needed, please contact Shelley Palmarine in the business office to setup a 3-month payment plan. You can reach her at 453-2089 ext 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special activities, retreats, social events and meals may have a fee or additional cost. This is not included in the base Sunday Night's fee. You may opt of these extra events.
- If your child is receiving a sacrament, they cannot miss more than 10% of the scheduled classes AND they must have been enrolled in a religious education program the previous year.
- Limited class sizes. Enrollment determined by registration submitted by September 11th and payment in full or payment plan in place by October 1st.